So, as most of my readers know, 3 weeks ago tomorrow I married my best friend, Caitlin, and life has been wonderful since! So, I thought that I would share with everything the reasons why I love being married (in list form).
6) No more annoying roommates. Throughout college I have had some of the MOST annoying roommates. EVER. From tabacco addicts, to others trying to force me out of my own apartment. Quite the variety. I also had some great roommate too, but there is something just so great about not having to label your food, fight about who drank whos milk, etc.
5) Sharing everything. Missing your deodorant? no problem! Cait recently ran out of deodorant and came out of the bathroom smelling strangly more like me than normal. I mean, I know that living in close proximaties to another person can sometimes make you smell similar, but this was just too much. Which lead me to discover the truth. Cait has since purchased her own deodorant and we are back to smelling like ourselves. Life is good.
4) You always have someone to talk to. What's better than always having your best friend by your side 24/7? I submit that there is nothing. Whenever you need someone to sort out your stresses, the other person is always there.
3) Free government money. Having never before been eligiable to receive financial aid, this semester has been wonderful having that little bit of extra cash. Thank you Obama.
2) Inside jokes. I swear, this is possibly the best part. Well, second best. Cait and I laugh about the most random things and then from then on find anything relating to it absolutely side splitting.
1) Being with that person FOREVER! How awesome is it that we're tied together for the rest of our lives. Awesome. Through thick and thin we're on the journey of life together. I just can't wait til we buy our first home, car, have kids. All of it. I'm so excited and lucky to have found my perfect match.